Step by step Tutorial making a Na’vi from the AVATAR Movie

Creating posters with Photoshop can be a lot of fun and there are unlimited opportunities. Anyone who knows me knows that I love movies. I recently was overcome with inspiration when I saw the new James Cameron’s Avatar Movie Posters, they are pretty sick. In this tutorial I will show you guys some simple but efficient techniques that will help you make your own Avatar movie poster from a portrait picture of yourself.
This tutorial should be used with many variants and additional techniques unique to the artist.
Note: The version of Photoshop that I’ve use is CS4. You can buy it from Adobe.com (buy it, not download it for free).You can also download a 30 day trial from here.



Step 01

The first step is to show you from what pictures i get my inspiration:

 Next steps clik here for complete tutorial. Enjoy...

0 Responses to “Step by step Tutorial making a Na’vi from the AVATAR Movie”

Post a Comment